Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gas Station Coffee

"Gas Station Coffee"

1 The Boys Are Leaving Town - Japandroids - Post-Nothing
2 Refuse Angels - Crocodiles - Summer Of Hate
3 Teen Creeps - No Age - Nouns
4 Get In Or Get Out - Hot Hot Heat - Make Up The Breakdown
5 Golden Touch - Razorlight - Up All Night
6 Keep Yourself Warm - Frightened Rabbit - The Midnight Organ Fight
7 Cactus - The Pixies - Surfer Rosa
8 Close Behind - Calexico - A Feast Of Wire
9 Providence - The Love Language - The Love Language

download


This one is more of a narrative, a fictional journey illustrated with music. I'm pleased with how the progression turned out, and I hope you enjoy it.

As far as proper blog posts, I'm sorry. I'll get right on it. I have pictures from the Cevennes and from St. Jean de Buèges and stories from both to share soon. In the meantime enjoy the music.

No comments: